2.03.2013

Oh what a weekend!

So I don't have anything exciting to write about, but I'm just feeing so content for a change. My weekend was actually pretty nice! I got all my "mom stuff"done, like laundry, meal planning, grocery shopping... I also cleaned the cupboards and walls in the kitchen after the renovation, put the curtains and decorations back in the dining room, and did a little office organizing with my new Thirty-one office organizers. Now, that would have been a great weekend on it's own, but on top of that I road tripped to two quilt shops and found some AMAZING fabric for projects I have on my list, started one of those projects, finished ALL the school work I brought home (which never happens), signed Josiah up for a Sports Sampler, and ordered our summer CSA from Bluebird Gardens. So how's that for healthy balance?! The only thing I haven't done well is go to bed at an earlier time...2:00am last night (blame that on sewing and being on a roll) and now it's almost midnight...off to bed I go!!! Hoping there's some room left since Josiah fell asleep there with Jim almost 4 hours ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment