6.16.2013

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good - Josiah and I are LOVING total flexibility in our schedule. We got to go out of town for 10 days, we don't have to stress over naps and bedtimes, and twice this weekend we walked along with Jim on the back 9. I am also getting to do some activities of my choosing (although mostly Josiah's choosing).

The Bad - Parking in the garage is not an option due to a plethora of sporting equipment (3 bikes, 3 bags of golf clubs, boxes of golf & birdie balls, & scattered gardening tools. My house hasn't been cleaned since our last cleaning lady tour at the beginning of May. Who wants to be inside when it's finally so nice outside?! Please still come and visit now that I've confessed, but please don't look or judge the dirt and disorganization!

The Ugly - Hmmm...I may be a Mary Kay lady, but on days when I don't have appointments you can expect to see me sans makeup, hair in a pony, athletic shorts & a T, and probably with dirt on my feet, knees, and hands since I've either been biking, playing in the yard or at the park, or working in the yard. Also a little ugly, the piles of paperwork that have accumulated in the office and are haunting me...time to go get a shredder, I think!

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment